Call Us: 9496008990
"Dr. Zeller and his entire staff are extraordinary in providing medical services to my husband and me in an extremely personal, sensitive, and friendly manner. It is very comforting to know that when we need to see a doctor because we are ill, Dr. Zeller always responds in a timely manner, and we are able to get an appointment the same day of our call. Dr. Zeller is very professional and knowledgeable. He has a casual but caring personality, and he takes the time to listen to us and make us feel like we are not just patients but friends.
Dr. Zeller's office manager, Becky, and the medical staff are very welcoming and competent.
They have helped to developed good communication between the doctor and patients. Thank you Kolvita for making our medical visits so positive." - Gloria R.
"I have been a patient of Dr Linda Davis for many years now and remained with her practice once if became a concierge practice. Dr Davis is a knowledgeable and well qualified physician who strives to give 100% to her patients.
She is personable and a compassionate individual who listens to her patients and comes up with a plan of care that not only will take care of whatever issue they have but, that the patient is comfortable with. Dr Davis has hired staff that compliment her gentle and caring ways of practicing medicine.
The practice stands behind their mission statement of a family atmosphere and uses well trained and well qualified caring staff. I have had a few emergencies over the years and Dr Davis is easy to reach and quick to be attentive to whatever the issue is to resolve it. Dr Davis keeps her learning current and has a wide range of specialists who are amazing that she refers to and collaborates with as needed. "
- Melissa P.
"I have been a patient of Dr. Davis’ for over 20 years! Dr. Davis not only provides me with the BEST medical care, she knows me as a person and is a trusted friend. Our visits are never hurried and I always leave feeling so grateful for her care and advice.
She is constantly learning new ways to help her patients and is open to different methods of treatment depending on their needs. She has the special gift of connection that is rare to find in the medical field especially in these times.
Her staff is a reflection of her and they always make me feel comfortable and go above and beyond to accommodate my needs. Kolvita Medical is personalized medical care with the most dedicated staff you will ever encounter. I’m so thankful for Dr. Davis and her practice."
- Donna L.
KOLVITA FAMILY MEDICAL GROUP
COVID-19 UPDATES (2/20/23)
Hello Kolvita Family,
We have seen a slight increase in Covid numbers over the past two weeks. Orange County and the State of California both showed a bump in positive cases. We, too, at Kolvita have seen a slight bump in cases, so please continue to wear a mask when coming in if you have any upper respiratory symptoms, and take advantage of a home Covid test if there are any concerns your symptoms may be Covid-related.
NOROVIRUS levels on the rise. Norovirus, or the common "stomach flu," levels have been increasing over the past 2 weeks locally and across the country. This virus is extremely contagious and can easily cause dehydration if one is not careful. Outbreaks are common from January to February, but last year the highest spike was late February to Mid-March. It can be spread easily by contaminated food or water or from person-to-person. The best defense is good hand-hygiene!
- California and Orange County are both in the LOW or MINIMAL tier for Flu. The only US cities/states still in the HIGH tier are New York City, Washington DC and New Mexico state.
- Data maps of the Flu in California going back to 2017 show that the typical Influenza B "spike" tends to occur at the end of February to the middle of March. This spike is usually smaller than the Influenza A spike in December, but since the pandemic, we are still not 100% sure what kind of spike we may have. So be prepared!
- In California, RSV+ testing is minimal and almost non-existent.
- LA County numbers reveal the vast majority of Covid hospitalizations over the past 3 months were patients >80 years old who had not completed the full vaccine regimen.
- Orange County is still in the "LOW" tier according to the CDC (down from the "MODERATE" tier four weeks ago), but we did see a slight bump in cases the past 2 weeks.
- With the California state of emergency for Covid-19 scheduled to end on February 28th, what does this mean? Here are a few details: First, even though the California state of emergency ends 2/28, the Federal state of emergency will not end until 5/11. Most lawmakers say that the funding for Covid programs that will end 5/11 should still be able to extend for another 6 months after (until 11/11). #1 State Bill 510 requires insurers to cover Covid testing and vaccination (until 11/11 at least) #2 State Bill 1473 requires insurers to continue to cover the cost of therapeutics (like Paxlovid) and 8 over-the-counter Covid tests per month until 11/11 #3 For the uninsured, lawmakers say it is likely vaccines and therapeutics will still be available for free "until late summer into early fall." #4 Even though the State and Federal Government emergency acts will be ending, Counties and Cities themselves may be able to extend their emergency acts if they deem them necessary.
Orange County Numbers (as of 2/16/2023)
- Orange County positivity rate: 6.5% (6.3% two weeks ago)
- Orange County daily rate: 5.5/100K (5.1 two weeks ago)
- California positivity rate: 6.4% (5.0% two weeks ago)
- California daily rate: 7.2/100K (6.1 two weeks ago)
- 2,896 new cases the past 14 days (2,623 the previous 14 days)
- 60 deaths the past 14 days (83 the previous 14 days)
- 170 hospitalized patients (170 two weeks ago)
- 26 ICU patients (28 two weeks ago)
More Covid related info:
- if you have a loved one that is HOMEBOUND and cannot get to the pharmacy or vaccination sites to get the Covid vaccines or boosters, there is a service that can get the vaccine to the home! please go to: www.othena.com
for more information (or call the office and we can help you navigate this option!
- the CDC website has a "Quarantine and Isolation Calculator" to help determine what each person should do regarding their situation. You input your details and it will give you the current recommended advice. Here is the link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.html
- UTILIZE THIS WESITE FOR ALL THE INFORMATION NEEDED REGARDING COVID: COVID.gov - Find COVID-19 guidance for your community
COVID.gov - Find COVID-19 guidance for your community
Resources to keep yourself and others safe from COVID-19
Please continue to stay healthy!
Dr. Davis, Dr. Zeller and Kolvita Staff