Call Us: 9496008990
"I have been a patient of Dr Linda Davis for many years now and remained with her practice once if became a concierge practice. Dr Davis is a knowledgeable and well qualified physician who strives to give 100% to her patients.
She is personable and a compassionate individual who listens to her patients and comes up with a plan of care that not only will take care of whatever issue they have but, that the patient is comfortable with. Dr Davis has hired staff that compliment her gentle and caring ways of practicing medicine.
The practice stands behind their mission statement of a family atmosphere and uses well trained and well qualified caring staff. I have had a few emergencies over the years and Dr Davis is easy to reach and quick to be attentive to whatever the issue is to resolve it. Dr Davis keeps her learning current and has a wide range of specialists who are amazing that she refers to and collaborates with as needed. "
- Melissa P.
"I have been a patient of Dr. Davis’ for over 20 years! Dr. Davis not only provides me with the BEST medical care, she knows me as a person and is a trusted friend. Our visits are never hurried and I always leave feeling so grateful for her care and advice.
She is constantly learning new ways to help her patients and is open to different methods of treatment depending on their needs. She has the special gift of connection that is rare to find in the medical field especially in these times.
Her staff is a reflection of her and they always make me feel comfortable and go above and beyond to accommodate my needs. Kolvita Medical is personalized medical care with the most dedicated staff you will ever encounter. I’m so thankful for Dr. Davis and her practice."
- Donna L.
KOLVITA FAMILY MEDICAL GROUP
"Dr. Zeller and his entire staff are extraordinary in providing medical services to my husband and me in an extremely personal, sensitive, and friendly manner. It is very comforting to know that when we need to see a doctor because we are ill, Dr. Zeller always responds in a timely manner, and we are able to get an appointment the same day of our call. Dr. Zeller is very professional and knowledgeable. He has a casual but caring personality, and he takes the time to listen to us and make us feel like we are not just patients but friends.
Dr. Zeller's office manager, Becky, and the medical staff are very welcoming and competent.
They have helped to developed good communication between the doctor and patients. Thank you Kolvita for making our medical visits so positive." - Gloria R.
COVID-19 UPDATES (5/16/22)
Hello Kolvita Family,
Well, as much as we had hoped the number of positive Covid cases wouldn't rise again, we are in the middle of that trend. In fact, at Kolvita we have seen a small spike in cases amongst our patients. The good news is that we have kept in contact with our ICU specialists and hospitalists---and they have told us that, locally, numbers or severe cases and ICU admissions HAVE NOT increased significantly. Hopefully this is a good sign that the vaccines, boosters, previous infections and all other safety measures are finally having the affect we want!
- NEJM reports that the Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report from April 29th shows data from lab tests, blood antibody tests & regional case reporting:
1. there is evidence that Covid infections rose from 34% of the US population in December of 2021 to 58% in February of 2022
2. 75% of all children and adolescents have been infected with SARS-CoV-2---the majority from the Omicron wave
- There are reports that some individuals that have taken Paxlovid for Covid infection have had rebound symptoms after finishing the 5-day course; however, none have rebounded with severe symptoms or hospitalization.
- a study from the UK hypothesizes that current evidence points to aftermath of severe Covid infection is the equivalent to 20 years of cognitive aging and mental decline.
Orange County Numbers (as of 5/13/22)
- Orange County positivity rate: 3.7% (2.3% two weeks ago)
- California positivity rate: 4.4% (3.1% two weeks ago)
- 6,077 new cases the past 14 days (3,565 the previous 14 days)
- 16 deaths the past 14 days (49 the previous 14 days)
- 83 hospitalized patients (76 two weeks ago)
- 17 ICU patients (11 two weeks ago)
- 3-day average change in hospitalized patients is -20.2%
- As of 5/13/22, Covid + rate for unvaccinated individuals increased by 48% (previous 2 weeks was +18%)
- As of 5/13/22, Covid + rate for vaccinated without booster individuals increased by 47% (previous was +13%)
- As of 5/13/22, Covid + rate for vaccinated plus boosted individuals increased by 47% (previous was +18%)
Getting the Vaccine/Testing/Masks/Treatment:
- THERE IS A NEW WEBSITE THAT HAS ALL THE INFORMATION NEEDED REGARDING COVID: www.covid.gov
**Please contact our office or talk to your doctor if you need any information of getting vaccinated**
Please continue to be safe and stay healthy!
Dr. Davis, Dr. Zeller and Kolvita Staff