"I have been a patient of Dr Linda Davis for many years now and remained with her practice once if became a concierge practice. Dr Davis is a knowledgeable and well qualified physician who strives to give 100% to her patients.
She is personable and a compassionate individual who listens to her patients and comes up with a plan of care that not only will take care of whatever issue they have but, that the patient is comfortable with. Dr Davis has hired staff that compliment her gentle and caring ways of practicing medicine.
The practice stands behind their mission statement of a family atmosphere and uses well trained and well qualified caring staff. I have had a few emergencies over the years and Dr Davis is easy to reach and quick to be attentive to whatever the issue is to resolve it. Dr Davis keeps her learning current and has a wide range of specialists who are amazing that she refers to and collaborates with as needed. "
- Melissa P.
"I have been a patient of Dr. Davis’ for over 20 years! Dr. Davis not only provides me with the BEST medical care, she knows me as a person and is a trusted friend. Our visits are never hurried and I always leave feeling so grateful for her care and advice.
She is constantly learning new ways to help her patients and is open to different methods of treatment depending on their needs. She has the special gift of connection that is rare to find in the medical field especially in these times.
Her staff is a reflection of her and they always make me feel comfortable and go above and beyond to accommodate my needs. Kolvita Medical is personalized medical care with the most dedicated staff you will ever encounter. I’m so thankful for Dr. Davis and her practice."
- Donna L.
Call Us: 9496008990
KOLVITA FAMILY MEDICAL GROUP
"Dr. Zeller and his entire staff are extraordinary in providing medical services to my husband and me in an extremely personal, sensitive, and friendly manner. It is very comforting to know that when we need to see a doctor because we are ill, Dr. Zeller always responds in a timely manner, and we are able to get an appointment the same day of our call. Dr. Zeller is very professional and knowledgeable. He has a casual but caring personality, and he takes the time to listen to us and make us feel like we are not just patients but friends.
Dr. Zeller's office manager, Becky, and the medical staff are very welcoming and competent.
They have helped to developed good communication between the doctor and patients. Thank you Kolvita for making our medical visits so positive." - Gloria R.
COVID-19 UPDATES (1/9/23)
Hello Kolvita Family,
We hope everyone was able to dry out a little bit this weekend! We know more rain is on the way, so be safe out there. We are curiously monitoring what might happen with flu and Covid cases over the next few weeks following the holidays and the bad weather. Most of the individuals we are see that are testing positive for Covid are getting cold/sinus symptoms, thinking they just have a cold---but then testing positive. Our advice: if you start to get cold-like symptoms, to protect you and those around you, try to do a home Covid test or call the office to get tested curbside at Kolvita just to be safe!
- The influenza map of the US shows that California is still in the VERY HIGH category. The positivity rate is 14% (19% two weeks ago). LA county is at 25%. Luckily, in Orange County, the rate is down 37% from two weeks ago.
- In California, RSV antigen testing is trending at 26% positivity rate. The peak was 33% on 11/5/2022. RSV PCR testing is at 15% positivity rate, with similar rates 11/12/2022. However, the good news is that hospital cases are DOWN ~50% from 11/26/2022.
- Orange County is back in the "MODERATE" tier according to the CDC (down from the "HIGH" tier two weeks ago).
Orange County Numbers (as of 1/5/2023)
- Orange County positivity rate: 15.1% (13.4% two weeks ago)
- Orange County daily rate: 15.2/100K (15.9 two weeks ago)
- California positivity rate: 12.6% (10.6% two weeks ago)
- California daily rate: 15.5/100K (18.3 two weeks ago)
- 6,464 new cases the past 14 days (6,826 the previous 14 days)
- 56 deaths the past 14 days (56 the previous 14 days)
- 352 hospitalized patients (338 two weeks ago)
- 30 ICU patients (40 two weeks ago)
More Covid related info:
- if you have a loved one that is HOMEBOUND and cannot get to the pharmacy or vaccination sites to get the Covid vaccines or boosters, there is a service that can get the vaccine to the home! please go to: www.othena.com
for more information (or call the office and we can help you navigate this option!
- the CDC website has a "Quarantine and Isolation Calculator" to help determine what each person should do regarding their situation. You input your details and it will give you the current recommended advice. Here is the link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.html
- UTILIZE THIS WESITE FOR ALL THE INFORMATION NEEDED REGARDING COVID: www.covid.gov
Please continue to be safe and stay healthy!
Dr. Davis, Dr. Zeller and Kolvita Staff