KOLVITA FAMILY MEDICAL GROUP
"Dr. Zeller and his entire staff are extraordinary in providing medical services to my husband and me in an extremely personal, sensitive, and friendly manner. It is very comforting to know that when we need to see a doctor because we are ill, Dr. Zeller always responds in a timely manner, and we are able to get an appointment the same day of our call. Dr. Zeller is very professional and knowledgeable. He has a casual but caring personality, and he takes the time to listen to us and make us feel like we are not just patients but friends.
Dr. Zeller's office manager, Becky, and the medical staff are very welcoming and competent.
They have helped to developed good communication between the doctor and patients. Thank you Kolvita for making our medical visits so positive." - Gloria R.
"I have been a patient of Dr. Davis’ for over 20 years! Dr. Davis not only provides me with the BEST medical care, she knows me as a person and is a trusted friend. Our visits are never hurried and I always leave feeling so grateful for her care and advice.
She is constantly learning new ways to help her patients and is open to different methods of treatment depending on their needs. She has the special gift of connection that is rare to find in the medical field especially in these times.
Her staff is a reflection of her and they always make me feel comfortable and go above and beyond to accommodate my needs. Kolvita Medical is personalized medical care with the most dedicated staff you will ever encounter. I’m so thankful for Dr. Davis and her practice."
- Donna L.
Call Us: 9496008990
"I have been a patient of Dr Linda Davis for many years now and remained with her practice once if became a concierge practice. Dr Davis is a knowledgeable and well qualified physician who strives to give 100% to her patients.
She is personable and a compassionate individual who listens to her patients and comes up with a plan of care that not only will take care of whatever issue they have but, that the patient is comfortable with. Dr Davis has hired staff that compliment her gentle and caring ways of practicing medicine.
The practice stands behind their mission statement of a family atmosphere and uses well trained and well qualified caring staff. I have had a few emergencies over the years and Dr Davis is easy to reach and quick to be attentive to whatever the issue is to resolve it. Dr Davis keeps her learning current and has a wide range of specialists who are amazing that she refers to and collaborates with as needed. "
- Melissa P.
COVID-19 UPDATES (6/27/22)
Hello Kolvita Family,
Looking at the data, the numbers may be at some sort of "peak" with the potential for cases of Covid-19 to slowly drop. However, with summer travel, get-togethers, parties with more potential for interaction amongst individuals, health experts are holding their breath. Let's hope that we get through this time without any further spikes in cases, and let's keep those hospital and ICU numbers down!
- California data reveals that from May 1st to June 24th, unvaccinated individuals were 5.2X more likely to contract Covid-19 compared to those fully vaccinated and boosted.
- the CDC, in conjunction with the Census Bureau, reports that a recent survey shows 1 in 13 adults that contracted Covid-19 since the beginning of the pandemic have had some form of symptoms that have/had lasted longer than 3 months!
- The committee on immunization practices (ACIP), on 6/18, recommended the Pfizer vaccine for children ages 6 months to 4 years of age & the Moderna vaccine for children ages 6 months to 5 years of age. This recommendation was confirmed by the California Dept. of Public Health and doses are currently being shipped to California pharmacies and immunization centers.
- Moderna reports the trials of their "New" booster that contains the original vaccine along with one more specific for the Omicron variants appears to be effective in increasing neutralizing antibodies over 5-fold for all Omicron variants of Coronavirus! If they receive the Emergency Use Authorization by the FDA, it could be available by the end of summer.
- MONKEYPOX Here is the CDC link for more information: https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/index.html
Orange County Numbers (as of 6/24/22)
- Orange County positivity rate: 15.1% (11.1% two weeks ago)
- Orange County daily rate: 30.8/100K (25.8 two weeks ago)
- California positivity rate: 13.0% (8.6% two weeks ago)
- California daily rate: 34.5/100K (34.6 two weeks ago)
- 14,034 new cases the past 14 days (13,132 the previous 14 days)
- 29 deaths the past 14 days (34 the previous 14 days)
- 179 hospitalized patients (188 two weeks ago)
- 25 ICU patients (20 two weeks ago)
- 3-day average change in hospitalized patients is +4.8%
- As of 6/24/22, Covid + rate for unvaccinated individuals decreased by 9.5% (previous 2 weeks was +20%)
- As of 6/24/22, Covid + rate for vaccinated without booster individuals decreased by 8.8% (previous was +68%)
- As of 6/24/22, Covid + rate for vaccinated plus boosted individuals decreased by 8.8% (previous was +24%)
More Covid related info:
- the CDC website has a "Quarantine and Isolation Calculator" to help determine what each person should do regarding their situation. You input your details and it will give you the current recommended advice. Here is the link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.html
- UTILIZE THIS WESITE FOR ALL THE INFORMATION NEEDED REGARDING COVID: www.covid.gov
**Please contact our office or talk to your doctor if you need any information of getting vaccinated** or please go to www.myturn.ca.gov
Please continue to be safe and stay healthy!
Dr. Davis, Dr. Zeller and Kolvita Staff