"Dr. Zeller and his entire staff are extraordinary in providing medical services to my husband and me in an extremely personal, sensitive, and friendly manner. It is very comforting to know that when we need to see a doctor because we are ill, Dr. Zeller always responds in a timely manner, and we are able to get an appointment the same day of our call. Dr. Zeller is very professional and knowledgeable. He has a casual but caring personality, and he takes the time to listen to us and make us feel like we are not just patients but friends.
Dr. Zeller's office manager, Becky, and the medical staff are very welcoming and competent.
They have helped to developed good communication between the doctor and patients. Thank you Kolvita for making our medical visits so positive." - Gloria R.
Call Us: 9496008990
KOLVITA FAMILY MEDICAL GROUP
"I have been a patient of Dr. Davis’ for over 20 years! Dr. Davis not only provides me with the BEST medical care, she knows me as a person and is a trusted friend. Our visits are never hurried and I always leave feeling so grateful for her care and advice.
She is constantly learning new ways to help her patients and is open to different methods of treatment depending on their needs. She has the special gift of connection that is rare to find in the medical field especially in these times.
Her staff is a reflection of her and they always make me feel comfortable and go above and beyond to accommodate my needs. Kolvita Medical is personalized medical care with the most dedicated staff you will ever encounter. I’m so thankful for Dr. Davis and her practice."
- Donna L.
"I have been a patient of Dr Linda Davis for many years now and remained with her practice once if became a concierge practice. Dr Davis is a knowledgeable and well qualified physician who strives to give 100% to her patients.
She is personable and a compassionate individual who listens to her patients and comes up with a plan of care that not only will take care of whatever issue they have but, that the patient is comfortable with. Dr Davis has hired staff that compliment her gentle and caring ways of practicing medicine.
The practice stands behind their mission statement of a family atmosphere and uses well trained and well qualified caring staff. I have had a few emergencies over the years and Dr Davis is easy to reach and quick to be attentive to whatever the issue is to resolve it. Dr Davis keeps her learning current and has a wide range of specialists who are amazing that she refers to and collaborates with as needed. "
- Melissa P.
COVID-19 UPDATES (11/28/22)
Hello Kolvita Family,
We hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and you were able to be with family and friends (and you didn't over-eat too much!). We want to say how "thankful" we are for all of you! We truly love having you in our practice and hope you continue to stay healthy and happy!
- The influenza map of the US shows that California is still in the HIGH category--getting close to the "Very High" category. Currently, many states in the Southeast, Texas and New England are already in the "Very High" category. Right now, across the US, positivity rates on flu testing are up to 14.7%, and 8 out of every 100,000 patients are being hospitalized.
**We still have flu shots available if you have yet to get vaccinated!!
- RSV infections are still steady in Orange County. We have yet to see a drop in cases and CHOC is still at capacity with hospitalizations. The virus is not as severe in adults, but adults can still get it and have a chronic cough with phlegm as a common symptom course.
Here is a chart that compares symptoms of RSV vs the Flu vs Covid:
Is it Covid-19, Flu, or RSV?
Three respiratory illnesses are circulating this winter. Here are the symptoms for each.
Signs and symptoms RSV Flu Covid-19
Symptom onset Gradual Sudden Gradual
Muscle and body aches Sometimes Common Sometimes
Cough Common Common Common
Diarrhea Rare Sometimes* Sometimes
Fatigue Sometimes Common Common
Fever Sometimes Common Common
Loss of taste or smell Rare Rare Sometimes
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing Sometimes** Rare Common
Runny or stuffy nose Common Common Common
Sneezing Sometimes Sometimes Sometimes
Sore throat Sometimes Sometimes Common
Headache Sometimes Common Common
Notes: * Diarrhea from flu is more common in children.
** Shortness of breath from RSV is more common in infants and young children.
Sources: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, GoodRx, Kaiser Permanente
Graphic: Nigel Chiwaya / NBC News
- Orange County continues to remain in the "LOW risk" tier according to the CDC, meaning masks in the office remain optional unless you have symptoms of Covid-19, a positive test, or a known recent exposure. Numbers are slowly rising a bit, hospitalizations also slowly rising. If you haven't received the new Bivalent Covid Booster shot, this may be a good time to get it before the Holidays and New Year's when numbers could rise even more...
Orange County Numbers (as of 11/23/22)
- Orange County positivity rate: 6.8% (5.0% two weeks ago)
- Orange County daily rate: 6.8/100K (4.9 two weeks ago)
- California positivity rate: 7.6% (5.3% two weeks ago)
- California daily rate: 10.6/100K (7.1 two weeks ago)
- 3,561 new cases the past 14 days (2,465 the previous 14 days)
- 316 deaths the past 14 days (37 the previous 14 days)
- 203 hospitalized patients (112 two weeks ago)
- 32 ICU patients (20 two weeks ago)
- Hospitalizations rose 15.2% this past week
More Covid related info:
- if you have a loved one that is HOMEBOUND and cannot get to the pharmacy or vaccination sites to get the Covid vaccines or boosters, there is a service that can get the vaccine to the home! please go to: http://www.covid19.othena.com
for more information (or call the office and we can help you navigate this option!
- the CDC website has a "Quarantine and Isolation Calculator" to help determine what each person should do regarding their situation. You input your details and it will give you the current recommended advice. Here is the link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.html
- UTILIZE THIS WESITE FOR ALL THE INFORMATION NEEDED REGARDING COVID: www.covid.gov
Please continue to be safe and stay healthy!
Dr. Davis, Dr. Zeller and Kolvita Staff